Thanks for visiting our website! This policy explains why, how and what information we collect on our website. Basically, we do it because we want to keep in touch with you and to see you again soon! :)
Rest assured that we take your privacy seriously! We never sell information or email addresses. You can contact us at any time if you would like us to delete your data.
We collect and use personal data for the following reasons:
1) You want to find a partner for one of our seminars:
On our Find a Partner page, you can submit personal information to help you find a suitable tango partner (years of tango experience, height, age, etc.). As you probably know from experience, this information can be important to find a compatible dance partner! We publish your message and information, and we modify or delete it upon request or when it's no longer valid (i.e. the seminar is over, you found a partner, etc.).
2) You register for one of our Focus or Immersion Seminars.
We receive the following data from you and your partner: your names, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers. We use this information to send you a confirmation e-mail, to create a class list, to contact you with more information regarding the seminar, etc.
3) You register for one of our Tango Holidays.
We receive the following data from you and your partner: your names, e-mail addresses, addresses, telephone numbers, tango dancing level, etc. We use this information to send you confirmation e-mails, to create group lists, to contact you with more information regarding the Tango Holidays, etc.
4) You register for the Waiting List for a seminar.
When a seminar is full, you submit your name and e-mail address so we can contact you if a place becomes available in the seminar.
5) You sign up for our newsletter.
6) You contact us via our website.
On our website you can send us a message, including your e-mail address so that we can write back to you. We will try to answer as soon as possible.
Last updated: May 09, 2018
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- We use persistent and session cookies to run the Service and to enable certain functions of the Service
- We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: